Jez JD 4055 finished

MPR Models

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands off muzza she is all mine!!!  :D :D

Pete, that looks amazing!! Acurate, smart, good paint work, I am happy but my bank is not...  :D :D

Cheers Jez,I'm glad you pleased with her so far... mate  :D :D

Very nice Peter, what more does it need, maybe some red paint  ;D

Erik.

You got a point there Erik...maby just the rims  ::) ::);D;)

pete thats just great, really must get something done with mine, but aint ordered the cab yet

can i ask, are the arches european spec or states spec, seen a similar convo on a site but he has the longer rounded backs to them, bit like the 3650s have, and he calls that euro spec

pete thats just great, really must get something done with mine, but aint ordered the cab yet

can i ask, are the arches european spec or states spec, seen a similar convo on a site but he has the longer rounded backs to them, bit like the 3650s have, and he calls that euro spec

Thanks Sean :)

The one that you mean is the the 4955 eu version like Mattias did i have never seen that one in real flesh but Mattias has.

I have a  US cab from Walter and i think it´s great as well.If you need pics on the 50 or 55 series just tell me and i will scan them for you if you want  :);)

The images I can see can't be the right ones. Have Wiking released a classic collectors piece? :o

Pete, I'd have trouble letting that go if that were mine. Jez is going to be supremely happy with that mate. Awesome 8)