John Deere 6830

It looks like a 7530 in your pics because it is one!!  I picked my one up from the local JD dealer for £30 including VAT :o  yeah I was stunned as well :D  Anyway a few of the salespeople and mechanics had also bought one of them and all agreed it is a 7530 not a 6930 (and these guys see both real tractors up close everyday!!!!) so my first job will be too remove the stickers and then try too source a pair of 7530 stickers too replace them :)

So whats the best way too remove the stickers without spoiling the model and where can I get replacement stickers from and how much??

pdc and pdc on here  :D

It looks like a 7530 in your pics because it is one!!  I picked my one up from the local JD dealer for £30 including VAT :o  yeah I was stunned as well :D  Anyway a few of the salespeople and mechanics had also bought one of them and all agreed it is a 7530 not a 6930 (and these guys see both real tractors up close everyday!!!!) so my first job will be too remove the stickers and then try too source a pair of 7530 stickers too replace them :)

So whats the best way too remove the stickers without spoiling the model and where can I get replacement stickers from and how much??

just use some nail varnish remover on a cotton bud, nice and easy otherwise the green beloew might come off, thats provided its painted on 

• 4 weeks later...

Those mods are looking hot muzza shes not very standard now with the chrome and front links ;D

Are these wiking models compatable with many implements and trailers as I'm not too clued up on these but would like one sometime.

thanks Jamie

eh not at all it has a stupid massive pin on the back but i modified a siku hitch and put it on 2 rams so mine will fit any trailer now ;)

Very smart Murray  ;) ;) like the exhaust mate  :)

thanks Pete, yeah i like the exhaust aswell tops it of