my real farming life diary

51MON

well thought as im getting busy now this time of year on the farm at  home thought it would be nice to keep a day to day diary

well been to the local quarrie today get a load of sand for the cow bedding as we carn,t get hold of any saw dust 

post-1499-132639014314_thumb.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love quarries!! Trucks and big earth moving gear. Throw a tractor in there and this boy is a happy boy!!  :D

What's on next then? Can we see your cattle munching on their carrots please?

(Can you put two pics in the replies if you have multiple's to post please? :)  )

I love quarries!! Trucks and big earth moving gear. Throw a tractor in there and this boy is a happy boy!!  :D

What's on next then? Can we see your cattle munching on their carrots please?

(Can you put two pics in the replies if you have multiple's to post please? :)  )

yes on slurry tomoz triss then going to the feed mill the day after plenty on yer cow pictures tomorrow , the carrot were meant to come today but hadn,t arrived when i left at 630 pm maybe they will be there in the morning

well thought as im getting busy now this time of year on the farm at  home thought it would be nice to keep a day to day diary

well been to the local quarrie today get a load of sand for the cow bedding as we carn,t get hold of any saw dust 

when he tipped this bucket full in i thought the bottom was gonner drop out of the trailer :D :D :D :D :D::)

yer i bet you lucky git  :D :D

i too have been a quarry shovel driver the best fun is when people are adamant of the weight they want and you know the trailer isnt suitable you just give em what they ask for!. then just tootle off in the shovel to load the next person leaving them with what they asked for. if its busted plenty of pushy power to get them out the way.

i too have been a quarry shovel driver the best fun is when people are adamant of the weight they want and you know the trailer isnt suitable you just give em what they ask for!. then just tootle off in the shovel to load the next person leaving them with what they asked for. if its busted plenty of pushy power to get them out the way.

nick a you are going to give us a bad name :D :D great pictures as well simon