my real farming life diary

51MON

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the small tractor on the pump in the picture came with a front linkage when i bought it this week i hope to put the linkage on the tractor with the tanker on so i can carrie an ariator round on the front when im zero grazzing in the summer i apply 2000 gallons of slurry to the acer ,  i usualy cut 4 acers a day so 4 loads of slurry every day  ::)so the ariator will make slots infront of the tanker , this will be the same theory as injecting slurry but will save me £14,000 on an injector

the small tractor on the pump in the picture came with a front linkage when i bought it this week i hope to put the linkage on the tractor with the tanker on so i can carrie an ariator round on the front when im zero grazzing in the summer i apply 2000 gallons of slurry to the acer , so the ariator will make slots infront of the tanker , this will be the same theory as injecting slurry but will save me £14,000

very clean tidy set up with clean healthy and contended looking stock mate

yes on slurry tomoz triss then going to the feed mill the day after plenty on yer cow pictures tomorrow , the carrot were meant to come today but hadn,t arrived when i left at 630 pm maybe they will be there in the morning

they still haven,t arrived ::) ::)

What is the new to you Valmet - an A series and what is up with her as I note that a bonnet panel is missing :D :D

hi yes it,s a A95 the pannel fell off when we were parowharrowing for winter wheat and went through the harrows  :D::):o

hi yes it,s a A95 the panel fell off when we were parowharrowing for winter wheat and went through the harrows  :D::):o

Always found them a bit claustrophobic compared to the 50 series and N and T series to be honest.

Can easily be done with these flimsy panels now a days :(

Always found them a bit claustrophobic compared to the 50 series and N and T series to be honest.

Can easily be done with these flimsy panels now a days :(

yer i hate driving it co,s im a big lad and have to shoe horn myself in it :D, it lives it,s life on the feeder mostly but as we plough upto 130 acers per year it allows me to plough in front of it whilest it harrowing behind ne readdy for the contractor to drill maize or grass seed ect dad drives it