Wiking 2009

AJH

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry no pictures yet as I havent got round to sorting resizing of them yet (let alone taken any ;D )  I will put the 828 to work on the carpet farm just as soon as I hear of the first real machines being shipped from Germany some time in late summer no doubt ;)  It will replace my JD7930 which is going due to a lack of quality detailing by Britains ;D  And ive also decided that for the same reasons my modified JD8330 will get the push in January for a new Fendt 936 8)  Also I do like to see a few real life machines working locally before I buy a replica and thanks to Alfred Bartletts carrot people we now have  3 new 936s this year :of

That means my fleet for 2010 is 5 JDs  2 X Fendts  1 X CASE magnum  and no more ertl JDs until Bill instructs his people to make a new precision model (8345R hopefully) thats as good as the incredible WIKING Fendts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...