Wiking 2009

AJH

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see Toylord.de have the Fendt 936 Black Beauty for sale at 69.90 Euros  ;)

But they will only supply the model in Germany  :-\ :-\ :-\ I asked if they would supply it to the UK and this is the reply I got

Hello,

no we only have the model from Germany.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Heike Graf

farmmodels and -toys

Robert-Bosch-Str. 15

D-78239 Rielasingen-Worblingen

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Doesn't tickle my pink anyway... yet another Fendt limited edition.... big woo... ::):D

Fair play to Sean for getting his hands on one though, good investment for the future I suspect.... probably even for just until next week... ;):D

Never mind Mike, there will no doubt be another one along soon ;);D

i tried several sellers via ebay, french and german, all siad no to posting to the uk, or wouldnt take paypal, at those prices and having been nearly stung before i wont pay via cash or cheque now

jesus mate your rubbing it in now :D :D

i wish mate ,if i could have got more i would have, parts guy ordered 5 in total, only mine had turned up, he only got that magic fendt comformation with mine, others never got it,have a feeling i may well have just been very lucky by the looks of it

i wish mate ,if i could have got more i would have, parts guy ordered 5 in total, only mine had turned up, he only got that magic fendt comformation with mine, others never got it,have a feeling i may well have just been very lucky by the looks of it

a good friend on here managed to get us one,only for that not a hope

I see Toylord.de have the Fendt 936 Black Beauty for sale at 69.90 Euros  ;)

slightly off topic I know but I emailed toylord.de as I was after those special weights and front links for siku and the reply I got was,we do not sell to retail customers only trade,anyone else had success ordering from them ???

that pughs one is even with 1 bid, a good 20 quid more than i paid for mine, how can a dealer get away with that

I wondered that as well Sean. Pughs was one of the dealers I tried to order from and they said that they weren't getting any in, was not happy when I saw that appear on Ebay  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(