Modelmania Model Show Sunday 19th April

Modelmania

Hi All just to let everyone know that we have fixed a date for the next Model show.  Its on in the Fir Grove Hotel Mitchelstown on the 19th April.  For those who have displayed in the past we will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance or you can leave us a message here if you would like a place.  Also for any new people displaying please get in touch ASAP as space is limited.

For those interesting in coming along for a look the show will start at 12 pm.  All proceeds to the Irish

Cancer Society. Admission €5.

Any questions give kevin a call on 086 8359790 or email on modelmania@eircom.net

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im goin, not displaying this time, il have a few of the newer bits in on one of the lads though

make sure you say hi

i will have a sign on my display with my ftf name so anyone who is going make sure say hi :)

5 posts... all of which plug your business.. how about having some input into FTF instead of just using us for your own gain all the time Mr Modelmania  ::)

im not model mania if that what you are think

i just want the show to have a  big crow and get as m,any people as i can

i did ask andy for some imformation to put up about ftf just wnting for him to get back to me

im not model mania if that what you are think

i just want the show to have a  big crow and get as m,any people as i can

i did ask andy for some imformation to put up about ftf just wnting for him to get back to me

Your safe Coxy, you've got 1500 posts or so  ;)

It is a fair point being made by Mark though and I hope it highlights to people that although these pages are free to use, a bit of conduct in the way people generate publicity/money etc from or for their own gain doesn't hurt.