the best looking digger

ма��u$*2k9*kid

as  a mechanic the best looking digger is one thats working 100% following downtime and you can see it working in your van mirrors as you drive away

i no the felling mate as a digger driver the best looking one is the one that i am diveing and not the one the machnic is working they all look as good as each other  ha ha! long as they do the job its all good

have you heard much about the case 590 super r  wheeled diggers

Oi!!! Edited for Text Talk!!

Here's a couple lists of my favourites:

Backhoe Loaders

1. JCB 3CX Sitemaster 60th Anniversary Edition

2. Volvo BL71

3. New Holland 95

4. Caterpillar 428B

5. JCB 3C MkIII

360 Degree Excavators

1. Caterpillar 235

2. Komatsu PC450.6

3. Akerman EC620

4. Poclain 1000ck

5. Warner & Swasey Hopto 1900 ( Big American machine from the early 70s )

personally i like kubota's we have a kx161 and i have drove nearly all types of mini diggers and not one of them touch the kubota's unless you screw the pump. doosan dx140 is one of the nicest looking 14 tonners on the market if they are anything like the 20 tonne machines they will be good.  also i feel that komatsu are producing some nice new machines eg.pc88 which Uh are producing, i will most definitely be purchasing one  ;)