new js330 attachments

js330

thanks guys, good point rich but it opens and shuts just like the real thing at that mate but if u needed more u could always adjust the height of the link bracket, yeah been busy 1/32 farmer iv also been working on a few more things that are nearly fiinished

show me more mate

got a new rubber duck jcb convo coming tommorw :o :o :-*

might need some bits added ;) ;)

tell me more ;) ;)

i got the BSB one of ebay he added Joal tracks to, has a Q hitch and large bucket.....need a 3CX qHitch!

here is just few things for the duck.  i can put anything u like on it.

019.jpg

020-2.jpg

021-2.jpg

022-1.jpg

heres a pics of the 3cx hitch also

030-3.jpg

as for the 330 quick hitch it just works the same as a real one apart from the front pin which u remove and replace, hows does urs work?

cheers

thanks guys its good to be back ;D, hope iv not missed to much iv just been busy pulling ma hair out on the phone to the casters every week, just to let us all know am working on getting myy own website which will give prices and pics of everything i currently make eswell as future products, im hoping to make a new attachment every month, so once again guys thanks for ur patience, wont be long now ;)