SMurF

Question

• Answers 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Loving the axle mounts, i take it this will keep the trimmer up a bit. Standard linkage leaves it quite low slung with the Britains tractors. The chassis has certainly shown us a big leap forward in the stage you have got to in it's construction. 8)

Perfect mate... [glow=red,2,300]not far off now[/glow]... :)

Thanks for the comment

Its a long way off

All the hoses to fit / Hydraulic pump and filters

Plus the bit I'm dreading which is the flail head tilting linkage.  I keep on putting it off but it will get done soon

It's going yellow ;)

And the funny little thing on the second picture is the spool block

One thing not in the pictures is the controll lever block allready installed in the tractor ;D

post-103-132639043099_thumb.jpg

post-103-132639043105_thumb.jpg

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=25896.0;attach=109135;image

Hope this works

It is actually fitted as per the real thing with the bars fitting onto brackets :-\ under the tractor ;) (Well the two lugs under there) But it also has 2 little holes in the frame for the back part of the arms to sit in

Blinking 'ell Scott McExpert!! That's superb mate. An absoloute corker matey. That top joint/knuckle looks like such a headache to make but seeing it done makes it look like it was a trim in the park! 8)