Some various pictures of earthmovers and other equipment

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of a whoops that was a close one, i was doing something else so dad decided to have a go at my job which was covering pipes with stones and the nearly put it over so i thought i would take a pic . worst was he made me get on to it and tip while he put the bucket to the back end

913387190a6628731201l.jpg

913387190a6650689884l.jpg

thats all for now,

Enjoy regards Andy

Nice to see you've started this topic Andy, some great photographs there, really makes me want to try and sort out the time off work to get to S.E.D this year. Really like the black livery of the Case backhoe loader and the Merlo your Dad runs looks superb, some very smart machinery you get to have a go on. :)

Nice to see you've started this topic Andy, some great photographs there, really makes me want to try and sort out the time off work to get to S.E.D this year. Really like the black livery of the Case backhoe loader and the Merlo your Dad runs looks superb, some very smart machinery you get to have a go on. :)

i usually drive all summer for him could be doing anything, i have been driving diggers since i think i was 8 or 9, i love driving the merlo especially when you get it out on the road

More From SED

The deomostrator is not afraid to send this machine anywhere. he also tipped a backhoe over (on purpose ) and flip her back over no dameage at all, he is some pilot

its good to know the limits of your machine  ;):) ill have to get some more pics of our kit  ;)

this is some of the construction kit  ;)

kubota 0.8 ton

peljob eb22

ihi 28n

schaeff hml 32

case 688 road railer

js 150

cat 213  :-\

liebherr 18ton long reach boom

ford 655c  ;):D

jcb 4cx

3 benford 6 ton road rail dumpers

2 cheiftein road rail trailers  ;):)

its good to know the limits of your machine  ;):) ill have to get some more pics of our kit  ;)

this is some of the construction kit  ;)

kubota 0.8 ton

peljob eb22

ihi 28n

schaeff hml 32

case 688 road railer

js 150

cat 213  :-\

liebherr 18ton long reach boom

ford 655c  ;):D

jcb 4cx

3 benford 6 ton road rail dumpers

2 cheiftein road rail trailers  ;):)

yes get some of them up one thing i love doing is looking at other peoples machines, set me into any yard i will be there for hours in heaven  ;D ;D ;D

Nice pics Andy  ;) Your Merlo looks very tidy  ;)

cheers rhys she is not like that now on the second door now not cheap so they arnt.

theres some of the kit  ;) some have gone/swapped  ::) ill have to get some up to date pics  ;):)

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=17515.0

nice pics lad so tidy stuff

wow wow wow  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

that is proper machinery thanks for that andrew

martin you know what i am like

that is fantastic

no bother will have to get some more pictures i always for get to take a camera to work

great pics and u have a very tidy fleet lad  :)

thanks washed and greased every week, life of the machine