Some various pictures of earthmovers and other equipment

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some really nice working photographs there Andy, your Kubota looks very smart, there's a fleet of 6 tonne Kubota machines working on an interchange over near York at the moment, can't remember what model numbers they were, might try and get some pictures if I can find a safe place to park. :)

Some really nice working photographs there Andy, your Kubota looks very smart, there's a fleet of 6 tonne Kubota machines working on an interchange over near York at the moment, can't remember what model numbers they were, might try and get some pictures if I can find a safe place to park. :)

Thanks very much David, they are all off my phone(nokia 6300) thats why the quality is not so good. Kubota is allways  washed and greased as much as possible. That would be good if you got some pictures of them diggers. As you can see the Merlo is slowly but surely getting rougher every day :)

• 3 weeks later...

Another week of it, this week did not go so well for me definatley got my fair share of getting stuck in the Deere so heres a few pictures

Getting filled with some Red stuff ;)

Image059.jpg

Different dumptrailer this time, they are not that bad the only thing is the drawbar is slightly shorter than chieftan

Image061.jpg

nice pics, that trailer is a nice size to work with, the 18t kane i worked with was almost big big for my liking ;)

Yes it is definately a nice size to work with, you can at least sort of see when its behind you. It suit the 6410 alright just when it is a bit wet a few more Hp would be good ;)

• 4 weeks later...