New Siku RC 2009

hi just rang up to day and i cannot believe if we are going to buy any of the new siku control we have to buy new remote controlls, is this true or have i been told wrong information. i would not like to think that we have to buy a new remote after the price i forked out for my 6920s.

Regards  Andy >:(

So does that mean the new tractors can't be used with the old controler then? You can run 4 tractors on the old ones as there is a switch on the underside of the tractors.

hi just rang up to day and i cannot believe if we are going to buy any of the new siku control we have to buy new remote controlls, is this true or have i been told wrong information. i would not like to think that we have to buy a new remote after the price i forked out for my 6920s.

Regards   Andy >:(

credit crunch is affecting sales of these as well as i seen the reduced from £99 down to £49 for the 6920s at my local toyshop

That's ridiculous and I thing very unfair of Siku to do this. As if the price of their lorry wasn't stupid enough they go and launch the latest range of tractors and they arn't compatible with the old models.

That's as bad as fitting a rubbish hitch on a tractor after years of having a brilliant, proven one. If Siku continue on their merry way of releasing Limited Edition Mass Production Models aswell as having a damn good try at ripping off the punters with this, RC2's redevelopment could be very, very timely indeed.  :)

• 2 months later...