new attachments for the 3cx / js330

thanks for ur compliments guys, iv just read some of the other replys to my old post in tractor conversions im absolutely mad that this jc can bad mouth me in this and another forum when i have not done anything wrong at all no money or attachments has exchanged hands yet as i have not recieved any goods from the caster yet, well guys sorry for double posting and thanks for ur patience

thanks for ur compliments guys, iv just read some of the other replys to my old post in tractor conversions im absolutely mad that this jc can bad mouth me in this and another forum when i have not done anything wrong at all no money or attachments has exchanged hands yet as i have not recieved any goods from the caster yet, well guys sorry for double posting and thanks for ur patience

No problem from me JS.

Good work I see. I hope that that part of your topic gets deleted  ???

Looking good so far and as you say, no money changed hands so no problem.