Ad's work, tractors and genral farming pics.

marshman

Well, thought i may start a new topic, im going to put all the farming pics and what i have been driving etc pics in.

A mate of ours (Graham)  has a house with about 15acres, he rents it out for sheep, but still his to use.

He has a nice old barn down the end and he is having it rebuilt by another mate of ours.

So for the past few weeks i have been down there clearing out soil from around the barn where it has been dumped up there years ago. The was a load of it, around 10 ton i would say, so took a while with the kubota, been putting it in the gully in the feild and leveling it our. Today i have been dragging the wood from the barn in to a gully and burning it.

This time using Grahams little yanmmar.

Anyway, i really kept forgeting to take pics, but here is a very few from today. Still more to do so will get more.

The Yanmar

IMG_02932.jpg

Marshmellows anyone  ???:D :D :) :)

IMG_02922.jpg

The Barn, well mainly a fiat van sorry

IMG_02942.jpg

And the view accross the field

IMG_02952.jpg

Not many will get more tommrow maybe

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greta pics addy... and a super video... I'll have to get you to show me how to make them one day... I'd love to be able to do that  ;)

Nice too see you busy on the diggers buddy... keep posting the pics please.. I'm going to enjoy this topic for sure  ;);D

Have another little job going at the mo.

A mate of ours rang up asking if i want to go and give him a hand moving pathway on to palets.

Not sure what he ment but hey.

Lovely place, the path has got to be removed and then all the ground lowered round the house

as its above the floor level of the house and damp course.

Brand new Kubota on hire. 70hours

The house has 120 acres and the bloke farms it as a bit of a hobby.

Just having a atcost building put up.

Got lots more work to do there quite a few machaines aswell.

Only got 2 pics will hopefully get more

cb53ad1d.jpg

Ken Smiling wow thats a first  :D :D :D Joking

43c44eab.jpg

Well, Bob our mate who is doing up This barn fell off the roof today.

Thought its best to post it in here as it shows you how high it was.

On a ladder slipped .

He and the ladder fell, from full hight of the barn nearly.

He says he is okay, but im not sure.

Winded really bad and hurt his arm and wrist.

We recon his wrist is broken , but he wont go to the hospital ::) ::)::) ::)::)

• 1 month later...

Found some old pics today, slowly putting them on the computor slow work scaning them all.

Anyway.

I think this was selllindge steam special a few years ago, must be 5 as that was when it was last dry there.

img022.jpg

The national ploughing champs when held in kent or sussex somwhere, about 8 years ago i think, i can really rember i rember the day though, very wet.  :D

img021.jpg

The valment was a demonstrater i think, this is what it did all day

img020.jpg

Last one for now.

A very tidy 2850 i found in a yard when we where moving a boat, he wouldnt sell it though, just  so tidy. Inside all straight too

will try and go back and  ask him if we can take some more pics.

IMG_0029.jpg

Nice one Addy... some good pics there buddy.. I'll ignore the frankie workshop comment  >:(:D :D :-*

Actually... you are not wrong really mate  :D :D - As for going back to get more pics of the JQ... nar... don't bother on my account mate  ;D:D :D ;)

Thanks mate, yes it was but next time.

Or we could raid simons for toytrac and show Marky a real tractor  (joking i love both frankie and mavis )

Thanks Marky,  thank you for having us. :) :)

Well next time i see you i will bring the laptop and show you all the deere pics i can find  :D:D :D:)

You'd better not Addy  >:(:D :D

Actually... I've driven Simons JD... it's a lovely machine really... er... I hated it

Oh yes, i rember that, you said on the phone onece, how lovely it really was and your stuggling not to go green

:D :D :D;D:)