MY NEW POTTINGER MEX VI AND MF 630

a few foragers ive been building over the last two weeks,still have to fit the mex vi decals to the pottingers but the mf is pretty much complete,pottinger made these for mf so there identical apart from the paint,the pottingers are a more mars red than mf,s.....built a pottinger before but seen a lot of ways to improve so happy now and when i had the four of them ready for paint i thought id do another 630

post-1779-13263905439_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639054396_thumb.jpg

there was two sizes of reel offered,the1.65 m and the 1.90 m.....ive done the three pottingers with the wide reels and wide wheels ans the mf 630 with the smaller reel and standard wheels

im hoping to have 2 for sale at minitrac,and a few more,not often i get extra ones built to sell at shows but im doing my best to have an assortment of ten built,the wheels are universal hobbies...

would look good filling a 700 trailer with a 3120 cutting and a 3095 drawing,i just need the trailers to set it up,my to do list goes on,thanks for the comments,glad i locked myself in the garage now the last two weeks to i got them done

• 2 weeks later...