My Model Builds - Past and Present.

B O R

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having passed around 50 JOHN DEERE 40 and 50 series models through my hands now ive become very fond of the model and indeed the real machine as they are very iconic and have respectably earned there way into the desirable classic category,which for me means earning respect from owners and users and they did do that and good to see that many still are,for me many modern tractors are just never going to make it to the rally field in the future,because they dont have and never will have the beef these tractors did,i grew up among these and there competitors and competition was tough but these 40s and 50s stood there ground and have earned there way well onto the rally field,and on the same marquee( many have regarded the 1360/1365 as the best mower ever made)

now Simon,you asked whats next.....its time DEUTZ FAHR fans got a rattle,problem is if i do a FH900 ill need a period DX conversion to build to drive it..then a period Deutz Fahr mower and possibly 3 tractors of the Deutz variety to join the party so id be taking on a lot i wouldnt stop to i had the lot,i wish i could afford it..

the ten x is an absolutly stunning model brian to be honest photos dont do your model justice, im rateing it up there with the 3765 forager you have built for me (and thats coming from a john deere fan), seeing them in the flesh was breathetaking and you can see why there is as many hours in the build with all the fine detail which you have keep up the good work brian

• 4 weeks later...

here are some jf,s that ive just completed....most are waiting to be picked up or posted or for a show i have next week...FH1450    FC80VIKING    FC800    FCT900    FCT1050    FCT1100    FCT1355

post-1779-132639373555_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639373615_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ive literally just taken my new ford 7810 out of the box...ive had this forager in mind to display it with,tractor will of course be getting a few improvements made

post-1779-132639385742_thumb.jpg

post-1779-13263938584_thumb.jpg

2 more....the hitch on the ford is really bugging me now...and the exhaust is way too far forward leaving the tricky business of drilling out a new hole and filling in the old one.

post-1779-1326393864_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639386487_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived