My Model Builds - Past and Present.

B O R

KIDD....these were a very difficult little model to build,there is a terrible amount of shaping and a lot of nooks and crannies.every part was handmade.By far the most difficult double chop ive built to date...Its very hard to work out a forager price until you build one,there are many problems i come across that even i wouldnt imagine sometimes....By having one built then i know exactly what is entailed in every machine...

post-1779-132639316383_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639316397_thumb.jpg

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and finally the hand control version on my scaledown MF65......if this was to be totally age related it should be the earlier KIDD model but i couldnt resist taking a picture as i dont have the earlier one built YET

post-1779-132639316937_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639316969_thumb.jpg

thank you....ill be keeping one of these as its invaluable having one to measure off in the next build......flat out building 2 x JD 3765s this week,hope to get them both ready for painting by the weekend.Then ive a JF FCT 1355 to get out of the way before i build my next new forager

thanks lads and no pauli,id be happy enough never to see another class puh...very complex builds from scratch

even from the pictures bor you can see that is one complex build,so cant blame you for not wanting to  do them again,but as always ,a real credit to you

my next monster build is going to be 3 x JOHN DEERE 1365 mower conditioners with swathers....Ive an order for one ,and i know it,ll break my heart to give it away so im doing another for myself,and also a spare one..im currently studying the mower and its workings so im planning on having the models complete in a month or less......

I expect the mower will be a beauty either way but the added autoswather will top it off really well, 8) The 1360/5 was another popular machine round these parts, before Kuhn got busy.

well i havent studied the mark 12 yet,but the 1st most visable difference is the mark 2 has that deep flange at the front to which the rubber flaps underneath are attached,the mark 1 didnt have this..im sure there are more differences than that....

Archived