Kornförderschnecke / Grain Auger

Filius

Ben, I think you should either stop going to work or change your signature to 'Between the hours of 8.00am and 5.30pm I can't see any pictures so don't even ask me'... ::):D :D :D

You should take my word for it on both counts.... here, I'll describe it for you...

Main augur tube looks about 8 or 10 inches long at about 30 to 35 degrees in brass on a tubular inverted pyramid frame - like those pyramid tea bags - with a tubular axle at the bottom of it and what look like the old Siku version of the Britains narrow implement / land rover wheels. On the bottom end is a small almost oblong hopper with a motor under it, complete with cooling fins round the housing. At the top end of the augur tube is a little brass 'sock' hanging down.... It's not yet painted.... it's very pretty.... how's that mate? I'm not doing that for everything you know.... ::):D :D :D