Spalding Tractor Show... April 2009... a few pictures

Lord Ferguson

Just seeing you two in those photos makes me think we should do an FTF panto..! :D We've got the 'Ugly Sisters'... ;) Sean can be the fairy godmother.... Mandy can be Cinderella.... Tris can be Buttons.... Jez has obviously got to be Prince Charming ::);D:D :D

Who's writing the script then ???:D :D

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thou doe'ts talk out of thine deriere fair maiden...

For I am the fairest of thy twins..

Oh sod all that... Jez... you made me laugh today BIG time... I think we actually look quite good like that - perhaps we'll do some costume hire for September hey Scott ???  :D :D

Johnny... yes I have Sandy on my back... and Johnny MF on my bum cheeks  :D :D

I wonderd why am i smelling so bad lateley :D :D

But i realy think it is beautyfull that massey on youre back!

great to see your pics marky ,isn t there some stuff there could not take it all in to be honest did not have enough time to look ,sorry i missed you marky also missed adam never saw you fella see  your mum and dad thou ,

mfugly.jpg

Sweet mother of God, what the ell are we looking at?  Is that a second chin or as we call them over here gobble gobble hello turkey neck.....shame on you calling Barry fat arsse why you big pikie.......jesus what did Mandy see in this guy.......fudge me now I seen ugly boys I may be deaf true but I can see ugly...........for sure he can come gold digging all we need to do is stand him on a chair and there would not be a snake in 500 miles......whewwww                   :'(now aunty jo will probably sass me for this but what the hell.....butt ugly is butt ugly :D :D :D :D

:'( - I'm hurt Pops.... hurting bad...

Aunty Jo will indeed 'get you' for those totally uncalled for.... nasty...sptiefull comments  :'(

Tell you what though... see what you mean about the chin(s)... the camera can play some nasty tricks sometimes hey  ::) - Its just the angle... honest... it is....

Tris took it you see....

Ah... he's in the pic too.... er..... Old Ford took it I mean  :-[:D :D

Pops, you crack me up!!  :D :D

I can't help it Jez, put some Benjamin Franklin glasses on a watermelon and a russet spud for a nose and you'd have "Morty Ferguson", Marky's twin.....

and did you see Petie swede's hat????  Hullo cover me ears.......would someone please break down and buy the chap a hat that fits..... :'( :'( :'( :'(

:D :D :D :D

Don't diss the Swede's hat old man! :o:D

It's all part of his persona... you know, 'is he or isn't he... ???'

On the one hand he's buff, wears tight T shirts, rides a Harley and is into toy tractors.... Grrr, all MAN ;D on the other he's, well, buff, wears tight T shirts .... er..... rides a Harley and.... um..... is into toy tractors.....  :-\ :D :D :D

God, I can't decide either.... :-\ :D :D

Don't diss the Swede's hat old man! :o:D

It's all part of his persona... you know, 'is he or isn't he... ???'

On the one hand he's buff, wears tight T shirts, rides a Harley and is into toy tractors.... Grrr, all MAN ;D on the other he's, well, buff, wears tight T shirts .... er..... rides a Harley and.... um..... is into toy tractors.....  :-\ :D :D :D

God, I can't decide either.... :-\ :D :D

Let's settle on plain "dork"....................................................... :D