Spalding Tractor Show... April 2009... a few pictures

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easy scott, or the rest of the popa smurf storys will find their way to your dad, not just the red hat ones :D :D :D :D

Oh a brave man is about    Carefull or i'll set Daddy blue skin  red hat on you and he'll smurf you up big time ;):-*

Did anyone get any pictures of the really nice custom built stuff on Neils stand (the Dutch guy along the back wall in the large hall) he had things like Claas Jaguar Field Shuttle and Xerions with artic trailers ??? ??? ???

Did anyone get any pictures of the really nice custom built stuff on Neils stand (the Dutch guy along the back wall in the large hall) he had things like Claas Jaguar Field Shuttle and Xerions with artic trailers ??? ??? ???

forgot my camera, but i was sorely tempted buy the metallic red wiking fendt 936 he had, real nice deep shne to it,

Do you know Paul, I think that  might be the ONLY photo I took of the show itself.... :o:-\ hold on, I'll check.... ;)

Now Rick - before I pass comment on your somewhat childish comments about Marky's facial features, I request a photo of your good self to make a chin-comparision - as soon as possible please!

Come on aunty jo, "childish", the guy is kissing a tractor??????????  Plus my picture was taken with a wide angle lens... :P :P

Of course Sean has to put his oar in.. >:( >:(>:( >:(:D :D :D

Great show, realy enjoyed it, great to meet everyone,errr spent a bit of money tho ::):D. most seem to like what I do, And dear santa I want a dpd ford :P. haveing a few days off at the min, back in the shed next week, got a massey 135 sitting on the bench ;)

Great show, realy enjoyed it, great to meet everyone,errr spent a bit of money tho ::):D. most seem to like what I do, And dear santa I want a dpd ford :P. haveing a few days off at the min, back in the shed next week, got a massey 135 sitting on the bench ;)

Don't tell me you're going to 'weather' one of those.  :D :D