smellyexhaust's high capacity muck fork

smelly wanted to make something, so for his first scratch build he was told to choose something nice and simple from the "albutt" catalogue. he chose the high capacity muck/silage fork with hardox tines

fo0yzt.jpg

28lxk5d.jpg

jtkzed.jpg

s58p4o.jpg

must admit this was a joint effort 75% smelly 25% fergus, fergus drilled the holes, offered advice on measurements, and glued the tiny bars in the back of the fork. smelly done the rest.

Craisy's buckets will be featured shortly, when i have let her out of the shed she has been locked in for the past few days ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

A whole bloody tribe of them! :o Is there nothing your gene pool can't do ???:o:D

I was thinking the other day that I must build a fork for the handler.... I shall copy this one ;D ;D Brilliant, can't wait to see what you lot do when you've had some practice! :o;D ;D