Claas, combine harvester.(PINK HAS ARRIVED!)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, its not quite Pink yet, its more brown.. dad said to put an undercoat on it first ..... he said to do the undercoat as brown...so i did, and this is what it looks like so far... :D

see the metalic pink in the background ready and waiting ;D

24pvr5s.jpg

still got to make it a steering wheel :)

2uz40fs.jpg

just a few more bits to finish painting,  but didn't have much room to hold ;)

2r6i0qq.jpg

[move]Metalic Pink Coming soon![/move]

ahh but i did put an undercoat on ;)  there seems to be a lot of Numpties on tonight ;):D

Oh daisy, daisy, daisy...

Looks like your getting a numpty  :D :D

He said white undercoat  ::) ::)

Whats that that i smell blake....

Looks good daisy, should have done a white undercoat to get a realy bright pink, it looks good in the shade it is,

Nice work Daisy :)

The next person to use the term sweet, sweetheart or any other such term here or anywhere else on the forum in relation to Daisy after she has asked you not to will have their post removed and be issued with a strike, this is the only warning we (FTF Admin) will issue of our intentions on the matter!

thank you Gav, as her dad I am pleased you have posted this .With Daisy being one of the younger female members on the forum,she should no longer recieve any unwanted comments.

We all need to look out for our children, especially when using their PC's.

Many thanks.

thank you Gav, as her dad I am pleased you have posted this .With Daisy being one of the younger female members on the forum,she should no longer recieve any unwanted comments.

We all need to look out for our children, especially when using their PC's.

Many thanks.

We can still call you sweetheart though can't we Ferg ???:D

On the plus side, it must be a good thing that Daisy gets here internet fix with us here rather than on Faceparty or the like.... at least you can make sure she's safe... OK, so she may grow up to be a tractor geek but at least she'll not get into any real trouble! :D

Daisy, I love the pink combine.... I will be showing my daughter this and I have no doubt she'll be pestering me even more to set about something..... ::):) For your next project I would like to see you tackle something newer and bigger.... keep your eyes peeled at your car boots for something Britains tractor wise... but better check the value of it first! You wouldn't want to spend 50p on something to paint pink only to find out it was worth a hundred quid! :D :D

Nice work Daisy :)

The next person to use the term sweet, sweetheart or any other such term here or anywhere else on the forum in relation to Daisy after she has asked you not to will have their post removed and be issued with a strike, this is the only warning we (FTF Admin) will issue of our intentions on the matter!

thanks Gav. :)

also i wont be going to as many car boots because theres not as many going on where i am :( so i will just have to look out for bargins elsewhere :)

Ooh ooh ooh! A thread about Claas Matadors...!

Very nice work on the pink one - always good to see Claas stuff on here ;)

They are not pink (sorry...!) but just thought I'd post a few photos of my own modified MB Matadors - just 'sharing the love' as the saying goes! :D

No, not been on here for a while, just the odd spot of lurking around...! Still collecting the Claas stuff, and having got myself almost happy with my combine collection (11 different 1:32 scale models let alone the other sizes) I'm now working up a 1:32 scale Jaguar collection - seven so far either as bought or being 'tweeked'!

New job, new girlie and other new hobbies keep getting in the way of the farm model stuff - that and the fact I need more shelve space to store them all on

/malc.

;D Hey "Crazy Kev!" Somebody at ERTL must have been watching your [glow=red,2,300]John Deere combine[/glow],look at this

Regards

Joe,

Err joe, read the title of the topic buddy.... i can smell something heading your way....

• 3 weeks later...