Maxxum 5140

Murray

:-* you cant beat the 5140. love looking tractor, tough to look at and tough in preformance :o :o great gripping tractor the case ;)

oh aye shes hard to beat, used to be a guy who ran 3 of thses and a 5150 pro he still has one 5140 and 2 claases now  :-\ i love the maxxum great work horse  ;D:P

Nice old girl, our 5130 has 8500 or around that, good old donks, considering they were a cheap high spec tractor in there day

she sure is Nick, well thats us on 6000 hours now  :D yeah they keep going fine working machine, when you look at the for sale section in farmers weekly etc, a good one can raise 9000- 11000 so they keep there value i suppose  :-\

Great looking Maxxum  8)

Thanks Erik  ;)

shes tidy ..well looked after :)

shes looked after alot i suppose we just put new back wings on it and a new pickup hitch :)

nice oul yoke she is! nice having a tractor that you drive most so it's looked after better 8)

cheers Matty, yeah we have to old zetors lying about aswell boss is dead kean in replacing them  :D

Very nice Murray,I like the 5000 series a lot  ;)

yeah there used to alot here in scotland a few year ago now there all upgrading to bigger machines  :-\ :'(

That looks like a well cared for machine Mr Murray... well done chap.

So... how many HP is that little lady mate ???

cheers Mark, she is well looked after i suppose, yeah shes around 94 as Pete said, but she puts about 105 at the shaft  :-\ ;)

5140 = 110 engine hp

Form experience dynoing these tractors, they were never very short of this hp at the shaft ;)

shes on ok machine but that samson shows her true horse power takes her to her kness up a gentle hill  :D

Nice and tidy Maxxum there Murray ;)

thanks, we try to keep her as clean as possible  8)

Very very nice looks a real beauty  ;)

Always have a soft spot for them

And yes what a cracking roar they make  ;)

thanks Barry, aye there good going machines, lad over here had a straight pipe on one a while ago what a beast :P