Maize Silage Harvesting NZ 09

Kiwi6920

There wasnt that much of a risk there tris, the tractor and wagon would only sink to withink a inch of the pick up, it was the trucks that got the damage from the mud.

It was a very challanging day but i enjoyed it all the more

Murry, that is my farther in law ::)  when he does something dumb he allways has that look on his face.... so he looks like that most of the time ::) ::)

Thanks rich, might end up with more today....

:-[ Thanks guys, the rest arnt that good but there are some stunners still, i shall have some from the stack today as im stacking.

Ad if you want i can email it or just picnh it from my photobucket album

That photo :o :o :o

You may struggle to better that in my humble opinion, it's just superb. Full of amaizing Claas. . That was bad, TAXI!

Nick, that photo needs further airtime and more views. Get it in a magazine, it's superb.

A couople more fo you all, yesterday there were 4 jd, 1 fendt 1 claas, and 6 case,s, mainly cvx machines carting

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

The green and white wagon is home built and painted in claas colours, it has a chain floor