Maize Silage Harvesting NZ 09

Kiwi6920

Since i wasnt driving tonight i went out to where the boys were choping and got some nite pics, im still learning how to use the new camrea at night but im getting there

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

I realy like this pic for some reason

IMG_0314.jpg

This was a realy hard shot to get, opening up looking out the back window of the chopper

IMG_0321.jpg

the side

IMG_0326.jpg

The front

IMG_0334.jpg

Thats all for the moment, ill look through the rest of the pics and see if there are any more good ones

Thanks guys

Only NH  chopper i have seen around here was on the dealers yard, havent seen any thing other than a claas chopping around my woods since i moved here 5 years ago, there are a couple of jd and krones over the hill in hawkes bay

Small update, this contractor has rung me and asked him to go take pics for a calender next year so i have to go around all his biggest jobs getting pics, I Will have some posted 2night, some more night pics from last night and day pics including the 9330 on a Huge stack, around 200ha of silage in it so far,

• 4 weeks later...

Small update, Took our last paddock of silage of yesterday, what a mission, pleanty of mud and chain work

here are some pics

Our jxu 100 with silage wagon, 4240jd with loader wagon and the the contractors 8530 with 16t trailer

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

bit soft here

IMG_0937.jpg