Moira Farm & Construction model display show 30 & 31st Oct 09

noel

hi everyone have put this post here to say we are very sorry we we will are just not able to make it to the show we have been trying very hard to buildthe models for it but will not have them finnished in time we had a very good show at spalding which nearly wiped out our stock we had built then toytrac two weeks later .we have tried hard but again cannot complete this in time there are only the two of us and we have tried our best we are not robots again sorry about this regards david and amanda

Thanks for letting us know Dave.

Look forward to seeing you the next time you make it over here.

Stan:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well shorten as far as i know there will be roughly 20 farm and construction layouts,including slurry, maize, silage, drainage,farmyards, all to a high standard, g and m farmmodels will be there too. there will also be some real machinery (masseys, john deeres etc) Fred mitchel wil be selling a few models and also BOR will be there will countless models forsale. sorie to anyone ive missed out :-[::)

well shorten as far as i know there will be roughly 20 farm and construction layouts,including slurry, maize, silage, drainage,farmyards, all to a high standard, g and m farmmodels will be there too. there will also be some real machinery (masseys, john deeres etc) Fred mitchel wil be selling a few models and also BOR will be there will countless models forsale. sorie to anyone ive missed out :-[::)

It would be worth the driv so

should have the dates and place confermed this week, dont worrie once i have every thing in place i will put it up here as i want all of you to come, ( you all wanted a model show in the midlands )     

Well lad any update for us ? ;)

still looking forward to word on this or did it not make it off the drawing board  :-;)

well show time tomorrow alls packed up ready to go been a busy few weeks getting it all set up hopefully tomorrow people will come and be able to see all the varies displays and meet with like minded people and have a good 2 days crack unfortunitly some guys have had to pull out at the last minute show still goes on as for shorten i think it will be well worth the drive some people are traveling 6/7 hours dont forget there anit that many display shows over here north or south

Why not post up a list of exhibitors and people with displays to attract people along that may be in two minds about travelling  ;)

some of the sellers have been listed as for the displayers read through the posts and you will see who will be there alot of people displaying arent on the forum so it would be pointless putting there names up as no one would know them  ;D ;D ;D

i am  ;D

super show. some amazing models there peter sammy and martins display was sweet as was roys and stephens, davys dairy unit the pictures dont do any justice for this, super piece of craftsmanship,

forgot camera tho :D

Not a bad wee show, Plenty of folk when we were there.

plenty of stuff on display and mostly just standard stuff for sale.

passed the night  :D

come on blake not a bad wee show bit of an under statement  thought you where very quiet for someone who has alot to say you couldnt even say hello ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)