out on my travels ...

05rich

just a few photos of tractors , machinery and other stuff on my travels...

first few are of some hidden implements they havent moved for all the time i have known about them...

massey 37 cultivator

other cultivator(i think)

roller

X3 chain harrows

set of cambridge rollers

guess which is which  ;)

IMG_4229.jpg

IMG_4230.jpg

IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

Poor old Fergie 37........ :'(

Interesting things that can be found in grass eh........ :)

yes in dead , all of these belong to the same farm , ant they are all within 100 metres of each other

i find the rollers are the most common , i know of two more around here (try to get photos)

Poor old girl... she looks a little sad doesn't she... still 'doing the business' mind you - typical old school MF hey  ;):-*:-*

Many thanks for the pics by the way

more to come...

a bit more green tonight...photos once photobucket has loaded

been biking tonight. firstly its an international and cab , trust me its in that shed , owner died about two years ago and it has never moved since there is also another tractor some where says dad, and alot of scrap.. :D

IMG_4348.jpg

rea valley tractors ... couldent get a good photo sorry ... and a combine at this time of year ...

IMG_4351.jpg

round the back are a few muck spreaders, slurry tankers , feader and a burnt out john deere  :'(

IMG_4350.jpg

its an easy life for this motely lot...

IMG_4347.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

silage

this is the silage from our field which we rent out. This year instead of bringing contractors in the farmer is doing it himself with his own machinery.there is a 6630 ferrying the trailers to and from the pit/field. In the field is a 6930 with tarrup trailed forager, the trailers being used are a bailey and a west.

enjoy!

444.jpg

447.jpg

450.jpg

451.jpg