Balmoral Show

What a waste of time today i would been safer sitting revising that walking round it, not one digger dealer was their the main people cat, jcb and komatsu. Anyone else think that it has been poor this year, Credit crunch or what, and they have the cheek to ask £15 for an adult to go in. Only reason i went was as i had free tickets and thought it would have been a good day out as the many other years have been.

Only one thing surprise me the day and that was redrocks 3500 gallon slurry tanker with steering Axel, all that i can say what an absolute beast of a thing. Who is going to be the first to make one in 1:32  :D :D  never seen Fm's thing at all  :-\ :-\ would have like to all the same

Wasn't all that good this year, very disappointing actually .....

Your right, not very many diggers, was actually about 3 and alot of crapy stalls inside  ::)

It also rained which didnt help much, but was still a good days crac  :D;D

Wasn't all that good this year, very disappointing actually .....

Your right, not very many diggers, was actually about 3 ha ha! and alot of crapy stalls inside  ::)

It also rained which didnt help much, but was still a good days crac  :D;D

Yes have to agree was only neusans and a kubota and some other useless dung, straight to the pub on the way one was only good about it. I swore last year i would not go back but you feel as if your missing something  :D

Yes have to agree was only neusans and a kubota and some other useless dung, straight to the pub on the way one was only good about it. I swore last year i would not go back but you feel as if your missing something  :D

It was good last year, lots of plant, but the dealers must not be making enough turnover to cover the stall prices, im sure it wouldnt be cheap  ::):-\

Did you see the scramblers/ stunt bikes, another waste of time and getting soaked  ::):D

The place has been getting worse and worse for the past few years now. Credit crunch has something to do with the plant machinery but im not worried bout it, its an agricultural show  :P :P was a bit dear, even if i did get in as under 16  ::) as for inside, waste of space, got dragged round it a few times and hardly anything to do with farming, tea towels, wine samples, massages, crap.... ect.

if it wasnt for bumping into a few folk n a bita banter i would have been really ticked off  :-\    

It was good last year, lots of plant, but the dealers must not be making enough turnover to cover the stall prices, im sure it wouldnt be cheap  ::):-\

Did you see the scramblers/ stunt bikes, another waste of time and getting soaked  ::):D

I have seen them numptys once i have seen them a hundred times they were at the truckshow as well, O i see enough of motocross bikes i used to race them and my brother still does. Only a money wasting exercise right their, most likely seen you the day i was dandering about with a john deere coat on, well that does not really narrow it down

Can i ask 1 question,

Why do people want to go to an agricultural show to see construction machines????  I think it is for the better local dealers are getting back on the stands, i hope next year is the same, but if construction becomes viable again they'll be back as they long term lease those trade spaces i think

Can i ask 1 question,

Why do people want to go to an agricultural show to see construction machines????  I think it is for the better local dealers are getting back on the stands, i hope next year is the same, but if construction becomes viable again they'll be back as they long term lease those trade spaces i think

here here! i second that ricky, although i have an interest in construction i would far rather see agriculture and this is what we got this year ;D

Can i ask 1 question,

Well as far back as i remember i always remember i have been going to the show since i was a in primary school and always there was construction stuff and this year it just seemed a bit empty with out it yes it did have all agricultural stuff as you may think i should have, but i think is just seemed empty with out it :-\

went to show on Thursday evening with the kids pure crap that's how i would describe it one funny thing though were plant and diggers were is now home to a funeral director went to show on Friday with mates didn't even make through gate kings head instead