Deere-est Does Denmark

Deere-est

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Reekie before Scanstone, Freds cousin runs Reekie front mounted ridger on a TS115 but never managed pics I'm afraid. Most problems were cured in the end, Mart. It's a good machine really I think.

Aye, I believe the Scanstone and Reekie machines are pretty similarly built Tris........ :)

The Scanstone machines certainly seem to be becoming more and more popular........

Cheers chaps. Alot of NH, Deere, Valtra aod Fendt out there. I expect we had the most brands in one field.

The hookloader manufacturer escapes me, Steve. It's Danish built on lorry axles. They have to put super singles on for it's test as it's way over width with them great boots fitted.

Thanks Sascha. Not quite in the same league as your photo diaries but pleasing all the same just to be there doing it.

Yes the Twinsep is not much to look at but under those polished stainless steel panels is a wealth of wiring and hydraulic pipework, valves, solenoids etc for load sensing and self levelling. Maybe one year I will have some harvesting photos to share :)