I J Webber Silage 2009 updated

alpinefocus

Like I said, I can't quite tell. Hence the question.

(A shame the rest of your posts don't have as much content as trying to blag Numpties for other people.)

agree there Tris!!....oh and the claas comment ;)

as for the numpty ::)

nice pics Dan, thanks for posting, looked a good day for it! :D :D

ok,i was not trying to be funny and i was wrong to say numpty , i will leave it at that  :)

nice pictures dan, excuse me for being stupid but is there only 2 carting i can quite tell  :-[, another thing i hate people that fill from that side of the chopper :-\ :D

EDITED TO REMOVE OFFENSIVE COMMENTS

oooh nice pics dan , you're obviously at Knot Oak dairy , i can remember that when it was all fields & i remember it being built !

the houses / old farm on the corner down the road was where my nan used to live , & can remember sitting on the wall watching the estate silaging with 7600's & trailers being hauled by 5600's & 46 /4100's

how times change !  the farm further round the corner is braggs old farm , where i get pics of uncle C's fendts

really nice pics dan , very clear & a lovely day to follow that lot round , so how many loads you get to haul mate ?

nice pictures dan, excuse me for being stupid but is there only 2 carting i can quite tell  :-[, another thing i hate people that fill from that side of the chopper :-\ :D

i expect they only need two there mate , they're right next to the dairy unit , i dare say the trailer can be tipped & back out in the field before the other's still being filled !

quote modified