Jaguar 890...and some Deeres!

James T

As promised, here's a batch of photographs from yesterday.  About 300 were taken over about five hours in glorious conditions, don't worry you're all only getting about a dozen or so!  A great many thanks again to David Burnett and the other guys contracting at Wolfclyde Farm near Biggar in South Lanarkshire who permitted me to get such close shots.  Cheers guys!

100_0983.jpg

100_0984.jpg

100_0995.jpg

100_1019.jpg

100_1029.jpg

100_1064.jpg

Second to last shot is a whopper, James. I bet the gang will be over the moon when they get a copy of these mate. I have a few to put up too when I can but I think the sun was too bright, pixelating the edges of the machines :( Yours are outstanding.

Fully appreciate your time mate :) :)

Thanks as always for your kind comments guys.  Beautiful day, great machines, pleasant scenery - what more can you ask for?  Well, perhaps a barbeque and some 'beverages'... :P

After taking 300 odd pictures I assume you don't suffer from hay fever ;) ;)

Luckily I don't Bill, but I was finding chopped grass in every place known to man for hours afterwards!  :'( ;D

Yes I know the feeling James. I remember carting silage many many years ago and it went everywhere when the back windows were left open before the days of air conditioned cabs ;D ;D