ANGUS AGRICULTURAL SHOW AT BRECHIN inc VINTAGE TRACTORS & TRUCK SHOW - 13/06/09

BC

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry you won't start a row with me. The motor came with those bars when my friend bought it over a year ago. Where it is kept is in the country down a narrow road with trees on both sides and you have to watch out for the roe deer so he has left them on ;) ;)

Don't worry you won't start a row with me. The motor came with those bars when my friend bought it over a year ago. Where it is kept is in the country down a narrow road with trees on both sides and you have to watch out for the roe deer so he has left them on ;) ;)

That sounds like a good enough reason to have them but i think scince i went to the truck show in peterbouragh and seen so many with out them on, i have went off them for some strange reason. I have to admit myself them 143's are the ticket here is a really nice one i seen at peterbouragh. ;)

PICT0070.jpg

Forfar what about yourself my boss hopefully had a decent display of machines MF dealer Alan Mackay machinery was out at jobs all week didn't see what was going to show apart from 6495 and one pass

Welcome to the forum Deano MF. I live in a small village called Drumoak between Peterculter and Banchory on the North Deeside Road.

seems to be a few people coming from around the angus area on here now.

We will soon be able to organise a harvest get together with NewHolland 2, Big A, BrianIH634 yourself and now Deano MF.

Great photos Bill, that strawberry planter looks a bit like the brassica planters that I spent many hours on as an ag student........probably the most boring job on earth  :) :) :) :)

Great set of pics Bill and glad you had a good day, looks like Alan had some nice kit on show........Those pics have solved a problem for me too, the Deutz with the Mearns Tractors roof board is the one that dreeled up the carrots I got pics of........ ;)

We will soon be able to organise a harvest get together with NewHolland 2, Big A, BrianIH634 yourself and now Deano MF.

Indeed, will have to organise something........ :)

• 2 weeks later...

cheers martin hope we win some prizes at the show how was the show loads of new tackle

No worries Pete, aye another good year, the lad at Balmoral Tanks was saying it was one of the busiest Thursdays for a while. Although a lot of the car folk that booked stands never actually turned up, Ford and John R Weir included........ :o