New Hollands at Silage

milo

These were taken yesterday and today opposite my house in Long Load, Somerset

Fleet: New Holland FR9050

New Holland TM190 Krone front and Butterfly (then onto hauling with Marston)

New Holland TM175 West Trailer

New Holland TM140 West Trailer

New Holland TM150 West Trailer

New Holland TM??? with front buckrake

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

020.jpg

give it to them ben  :D i'd soon buy the rc2 chopper but i dont really want to buy a chopper then shorten the header ???

same here!!, althought i have the first edition one :-\

anyway we best keep on topic, we can moan else where! :D :D

thanks for your comments guys

nice pictures milo , p.s. are you on farmphoto

No im not rich

Great pictures!!

Bad choice of trailer, and a gutless chopper  ;D

But apart from that, you can't argue! Thanks for posting them!

chopper wasent struggling... much considering it was alot of grass, the most the contractor had seen so far.

lovelly pictures mate, thanks for sharing.  dont see many new holland gangs.  was the contractor "Patterns"

yea it was from North Curry.. i passed them on my way to college wed morning, and got home quick to take the photos!

We had a FR9060 on Demo, which is supoosed to be more power than our John Deere 7350 Prodrive, but both out in the field, the Deere killed it  ???

Positives were the almost 360 glassed cab, the layout, the trailer camera etc.

But power wise, It seemed more like a 450hp machine than a 578hp one, seeming our 7350 is nearly 100hp less than the FR9060!!!

I bet the blades were as sharp as wooden spoons in a demo machine, Luke. Often the way. Lovely photos, the first loading pic shows the trailer driver to be far enough away from the chopper to pay another countys' council tax! :D Mowers are leaving a very nice windrow by the looks of it.

We had a FR9060 on Demo, which is supoosed to be more power than our John Deere 7350 Prodrive, but both out in the field, the Deere killed it  ???

Positives were the almost 360 glassed cab, the layout, the trailer camera etc.

But power wise, It seemed more like a 450hp machine than a 578hp one, seeming our 7350 is nearly 100hp less than the FR9060!!!

theres a 3 owner old jag 840 here that went up a 30foot sward past a 1 year old fr new holland cant be sure what model the fr is but its not the smallest one!

I bet the blades were as sharp as wooden spoons in a demo machine, Luke. Often the way. Lovely photos, the first loading picture shows the trailer driver to be far enough away from the chopper to pay another countys' council tax! :D Mowers are leaving a very nice windrow by the looks of it.

Probably Tris, all 3 of our chopper drivers tried it, and didn't rate it as highly as the Deere or the Claas we had on demo a while back.

theres a 3 owner old jag 840 here that went up a 30foot sward past a 1 year old fr new holland cant be sure what model the fr is but its not the smallest one!

Interesting. Not sure why this is as a Claas 840 is only 364hp! And the smallest FR, the FR9040 is 424hp!!