Wuhlmaus Potato Digger

Guest quangova

They don't make them anymore but they do crop up on ebay every now and again, there was one on ebay last weekend which went for twenty odd quid. They are quite big, about a foot long.

F-P

Guest quangova

I have one and think it is up to the usual siku high standard. Not listed in the new Siku catalogue. If you want a copy of the catalogue email your address and I will post it across Chelmsford tomorrow.

Ive just emailed you with my address, thanks Geoff

are they 1:32 scale?

:) yes 1/32 scale. I am happy with mine , its dusty and was bought with no box but what do you expect for 13 quid considering it was sold with a siku becker drill and a siku reel irrigator no boxes with them either.

Hi there. Haven't been on much lately so would have replied earlier but I have two of these models and they have been the main potato harvesters on my model farm for quite some time. I've put a couple of pics up so enjoy. I like them as they are good models, bit unusual for over here but do a good job. I ordered my second one from G and M last year so I'm sure they probably still stock them.

Cheers

NewHolland2

I too have one.  It is a good model although it suffers from being made to operate with handles.  It looks good parked up alongside the Siku Terra Dos self propelled beet lifter, which is one big beastie.

• 1 month later...
Guest Fendt pwr

I've painted all the "webs" black on my spud digger and it dose make it look loads beter because now they all match up and look the same.

Guest Fendt pwr

I don't have a digital camera sorry fb,I have to take a pictuer with my old 35mm camera then scan it on.I'm not sure if I should buy a new camera or not??as I'd rather spend the money on models I think I'll just wait untill my sister gets a digital camera and then use her one,that would be more in my price range. :D