the legend hath cometh

MJB1

That ifor is 2 to 3 years old max  ;) ;) ;)

thats what i would have thought mate, shes on smaller wheels than the older onse and i didnt no that the old ifors didnt have jacks thought they did learn somthing new everyday they say

• 9 months later...

oops forgot about this topic

well all that was about the start of july last year , but a month later i persuaded bill that maybe the legend might do with a bit of running in , especially a bit of gear chage action as it was a bit stiff & to get bill aquainted with the controls, even i got to have a go  :)  so out came the chain harrows to let the legend stretch it's legs

livinglegend318093Small.jpg

livinglegend3180912Small.jpg

livinglegend318095Small.jpg

now it's a year on & thought i'd give an update on the legend . as shown in my 168 topic i have started harrowing at the croft & again decided to persuade bill to get in on the action with the legend & a borrowed ring roller to firm the harrowing & levelling that was needed due to the bad paunching the horses had left from the winter, he even wore his new landlegend overalls for the occasion that we had made for his birthday, good colour match as well  :D

DSCF2100Small.jpg

DSCF2101Small.jpg

DSCF2095Small.jpg

DSCF2098Small.jpg

DSCF2094Small.jpg

DSCF2099Small.jpg

so just to keep up todate  the legend now shows 12 hours on the clock , but bear in mind it turned up with 3 already on it , so that has worked out to approx .75 hrs per month  :of  bilmey even marks little 410 didn't get that much action  ;D ;D

with any luck the next installment will be dung spreading  :)

:D :D :D  .... at this rate his first service will be in 20 years time Marcus... Bill's bucket looks like it needs a few loads of muck in it too I reckon... pictures please of the spreading event when it happens

already christened & after two bucket fulls when pushing it up he'd had enough & cleaned it before it was put away again  ;D

20 years ? that soon  :of

:D :D :D  .. well I guess it's been christened then... he needs to go away on holiday for a few days to let you run it in for him mate I reckon  ;);D

can't see that happening mate , after all it wasn't bought for me to drive  ;D  will have to see tim about one of his spreaders soon me thinks