the legend hath cometh

MJB1

well as posted in what did you do today type topic i showed a landlegend that my partners father has looked into on a part ex for his zetor. well it he's only gone & done the deal & it turned up last monday  :)

in comes the landlegend

ThearrivalofLandLegendSmall.jpg

ThearrivalofLandLegend2Small.jpg

ThearrivalofLandLegend3Small.jpg

so out comes the zetor

ThearrivalofLandLegend5Small.jpg

ThearrivalofLandLegend6Small.jpg

time to tie it down

ThearrivalofLandLegend7Small.jpg

hmm maybe he should have turned on the grass before loading  :-\

ThearrivalofLandLegend10Small.jpg

bye, bye

ThearrivalofLandLegend11Small.jpg

but result  a vacant space , thats too good to be left empty :D

ThearrivalofLandLegend13Small.jpg

very next day bill was out with the polish , chap who sells them isn't over impressed with the chinese packing which unfortunately leaves scuff marks on the bodywork, the overall package seems good , but it's these small details that let it down

ThearrivalofLandLegend15Small.jpg

Now then Marcus that is how I like to see tractors tied down on a trailer around the tyres causing no marking to piant etc. I have seen so many stupid ways people tien them down over the years.

Nice looking new toy tractor too ;) ;)

That Zetor is a bit swish looking at it now, very tidy machine. No rust? They have usually suffered by now.

the zetor is tidy tris , on a C plate with about 6000+ hours on it although it had been touched up before he bought it about 6 years ago, but bills in his 80's & the zetor was getting too big & cumbersome for the jobs he needed for now , so a smaller more nimble machine would be the tool for the job . a quad bike was also considered  but we couldn't get a loader to fit  :D :D

What a handy looking machine!!. The Zetor looks mint also. There seams to be allot of jap/chinease type compacts coming onto the market know. Keep us posted on its progress.

almost as mint as yer dads masseys infact ! there are indeed a large variety of chinese compacts on the market now, a siromer was looked at , but the use of hydraulic power for the steering & backend / loader applications from one pump  restricted it's appeal ,the siromer's tin work also makes it look  bigger than it actually is & looks somewhat awkward compared to this .

Now then Marcus that is how I like to see tractors tied down on a trailer around the tyres causing no marking to piant etc. I have seen so many stupid ways people tien them down over the years.

Nice looking new toy tractor too ;) ;)

well at least it was straps , i've also seen chains used over the transmission housing  :o

could tell the zetor was a fair weight as when it went up over the ramps the poor old landy's rear suspension reared right up :D was going to be a good workout for the 110 to get it back to their yard  :D

lets just hope it works as good as it looks  :)

could tell the zetor was a fair weight as when it went up over the ramps the poor old landy's rear suspension reared right up :D was going to be a good workout for the 110 to get it back to their yard  :D

Hope he didn't get stopped by plod - I would think that Zetor would be heavier than the max load for the trailer.

Certainly in very nicely cared for condition, and the new one looks a handy little machine (co-operator looks a bit young to be legal though ;))

i've had a drive around on it sean , but bottom line is bill didn't buy it for me to drive  :D :D  that was the point of getting rid of the zetor , something a bit more manageable for him !

although i have to say i think i've driven it more than him already , i mean to say since last monday it's it's clock reads nearly 3.5 hrs , & it already had just over 3 when it was delivered  :D :D :D

blimey nearly as many hours as fanny had put on her in a year then mate :D :D :D :D

should certainly make it easier for him thats for sure, even a little model like that will be hugley more advanced than a zetor ,they were pretty primitave afterall

blimey nearly as many hours as fanny had put on her in a year then mate :D :D :D :D

should certainly make it easier for him thats for sure, even a little model like that will be hugley more advanced than a zetor ,they were pretty primitave afterall

they may have seemed primative sean , but you'd be surprised how much hidden goodies as standard were on them  ;)

I bet that Landy struggled with the Zetor behind it pulling it and stopping it ::) ::)

got a fairly steepish drive way there paul & got to admit the landy sounded nice growling away at the slope climbing out , as for stopping , unlike up round your way , it's unlikely he'd get faster than 25 mph back to his yard before another hill killed his progress :D

they may have seemed primative sean , but you'd be surprised how much hidden goodies as standard were on them  ;)

got a fairly steepish drive way there paul & got to admit the landy sounded nice growling away at the slope climbing out , as for stopping , unlike up round your way , it's unlikely he'd get faster than 25 mph back to his yard before another hill killed his progress :D

We have a TD5 landy at work which we use with an Ifor trailer for delivering up to 3ton and it's stopping it that's the problem ::) ::)

well I was fortunate enough to be treated to a preview of this little machine.  She looks to be very well specified with just about every concieveable extra a driver could want.  The loader cycle time was pretty impressive as well I have to say  :-*

Nice little tractor, although i have to admit i think i would prefer the zetor but just my opinion.

Nice landie too. TD5s have some grunt you somtimes forget you got the trailer on the back.

That zetor and trailer must be on the limite legaly but we have had 5ton including ifor on the back once (only short distance silly i no)

and it handled it no problem.

One thing i have noticed is he hasnt put the jacks on the ifor down when loading the zetor, we ALWAYS put them down for anything over a ton or there abouts

as its really not good to put all the weight on the rear axel even if its only for a second or to

Over here they are called Euro Lepard or something anlong those lines, they saem to sell a few of them now, they look built well for a easy lifestyler, some one like me woyuld kill it tho ....

Nice little tractor, although i have to admit i think i would prefer the zetor but just my opinion.

Nice landie too. TD5s have some grunt you somtimes forget you got the trailer on the back.

That zetor and trailer must be on the limite legaly but we have had 5ton including ifor on the back once (only short distance silly i no)

and it handled it no problem.

One thing i have noticed is he hasnt put the jacks on the ifor down when loading the zetor, we ALWAYS put them down for anything over a ton or there abouts

as its really not good to put all the weight on the rear axel even if its only for a second or to

shes an old spec ifor  ;) ours is the same and she dont have them  :) but mind i prefer 300 and the 200 to a td5 to much computers  :D never seen that type of tractor before only artic steer chinese imports  ???:) :)

Yep i recognised the trailer  ;) ;) good mate off mine and a top bloke  were off on a stag do to Spain next weekend  ;D ;D :D :D :D

yeah seems a pretty good chap , quite enthusiastic as well, well he would be we just bought a new tractor  :D :D

does he come from Henley in somerset?

Dan

thats the chap dan , the quickest way for us was up langport then down through high ham, he's got a fair bit in his yard mind  :)