harvest has started

Tractorman810

well that field that i posted way back on the 3rd july, went past it today, a stack of bales over in one corner, but the rest of the fields been ploughed, and seeded now, not sure what with, but deff been done, you can see the rows in the soil

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that field that i posted way back on the 3rd july, went past it today, a stack of bales over in one corner, but the rest of the fields been ploughed, and seeded now, not sure what with, but deff been done, you can see the rows in the soil

Could be volunteers coming through  :-\

Malc. ... I hope you get plenty of up close and personals of that 208 Mega (if is the same in appearance as a 204 anyway!). I havn't been able to get out again this year and practice what you tole me last year with the settings and stuff on the camera  :( Who'd buy a flipping house to renovate around harvest!  ::) Those Class and Deere night/sunset shots are just terrific, well all of them are rreally. Shame no others of the TX36 were possible.

if u think thats ours then i'm afraid you got the wrong end of the stick  :D we only farm 400 acres.  ;) I think its ernest does demo machine though if that helps

Opps - I did get the wrong then, nevermind...! The 9090 is Dennington Hall Farm's weapon on choice this year, bought from Ernst Doe in Marlesford - I saw them fitting the tracks earlier in the month before it was delivered to the farm. It works out towards Stradbrooke usually, but they cover a huge area so it's tricky to find!

/m.

Tris - the views out over fields containing combines wasn't mentioned in the estate agents stuff as a selling point, a serious over sight in my eyes! ;)

:D :D You better hope the estate agent doesn't remember to include it if the farmer changes to a New Holland on tracks if you ever sell. :D :D