Hardi sprayers

neilw

Does anyone have either the Hardi Alpha self propelled or the Hard commander promo sprayers from farm models?? If so, what are they like, build quality, detail wise etc....

Try doing an FTF search.....its amazing whats already on here

Try and look at http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=13019.0 and http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=2364.0

When you've read that lot and search some more on the Forum if all your questions haven't been answered then post them up.  I have both models, in fact just been looking at them!!

So overall, would you have still gone for the HArdi if you walked in to a shop and it was there next the UH Amazone?? Not really looked at either apart from online pics so kind of buying blind. I like the UH detail and have the Siku amazone at the moment, but the HArdi did catch my eye to!!!!

As Tris said they good models but not as detailed as the UH equivalents.  However they are a lot more sturdy.

Heres the Evrard Alpha Varitrack...this is still wired into its box so not everyting is clear

post-216-132639118331_thumb.jpg

post-216-132639118339_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Really depends on what you are looking for...for display cabinet the UH are top notch but fragile, these are good for a layout or carpet farming.  The trailed Commander will live on my layout when its finished, the UH Amazone is far too fragile and a little to Continental for me.

Thank you for that - a comprehensive comparison between the two!! I think the Hardi is more common around here, its also about £!5 cheaper!!! Fantastic pics though so thank you, for pics and opinion!!!

some nice sprayers there lads, i liked the hardi ones but they have the same feel as the britains jd one when it comes to detail. i was speaking to a dealer mate and he said the amazone sprayer is a poor seller, poor bloke bought 3 cases of them and he hasn't shifted one, even at just off wholesale price just to get rid of them, explains why i never sold my 2 then.. but it is a very good sprayer , i would say the best trailed one on the market. only problem is te euro hitch and pto under the draw bar, would be ok on the wiking claas or jd  : ;)

the uh amazon is a no no for me as its euro spec, pto under the draw bar, ,i guess it could be swapped, but that means taking t apart and at that price its not worth it for me, hardi allthough it looks cheap finish wise is proper uk spec, and i know of one down here to

I think the Repliagri Berthoud tenor sprayer is better than both of them  I have all 3 of the sprayers you list in this topic and still think the Tenor is the better one especailly behind my NH with row crop wheels.

The Amazone pto is easy to swap over. looks good behind a wise 515 as they have the pto below the drawbar, the ux5200 also has a steering axle ;) and flods out to 1.1m wide

I love my one, best uh model yet i recon