NOOB JCB QUESTIONS!

Hi Everyone!

I've just started collecting models in 1:32 scale. (finished my first project this morning, a silage pit!)

I was looking at getting a Britains 3cx but by the looks of things, it's only got a standard front bucket and I"d really like a 4 in 1. Is it possible to get things like this? If so I'd also like a trenching bucket and a grading bucket for the back. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

Brian. :) :)

Keep an eye out in Wilkinsons and other 'cheaper' department stores as there is a plasticy 4CX i think, it's rubbish but has a working 4 in 1 bucket which can be retrofitted to the RC2 Britains one. As for back actor, there is a member on here who does them in white metal but his name escapes me. He trades on ebay too though. ;)

the JCB you need is around £4 in most shops, Tesco had some in  ;)

I've swapped the front bucket on mine to one the cheapo has but left the back-actor on as the plastic one is cr@p! ;)

Also have a nice set of buckets as well.....

i'll get some pics ;)

the JCB you need is around £4 in most shops, Tesco had some in  ;)

I've swapped the front bucket on mine to one the cheapo has but left the back-actor on as the plastic one is cr@p! ;)

Also have a nice set of buckets as well.....

i'll get some pictures ;)

Thanks!! Cant wait to see them!!!

Wouldn't it be good though if you could change the buckets on the 3cx - see if they put the same hitch on the loadall, 3cx, 416, etc, (like a Q-hitch) they could release a pack of buckets and stuff that would fit on them all, just an idea.  I've always wanted a 4 in 1 for my 526S loadall for moving grain, 'cept one of the pins that the bucket hooks onto broke

Wouldn't it be good though if you could change the buckets on the 3cx - see if they put the same hitch on the loadall, 3cx, 416, etc, (like a Q-hitch) they could release a pack of buckets and stuff that would fit on them all, just an idea.  I've always wanted a 4 in 1 for my 526S loadall for moving grain, 'cept one of the pins that the bucket hooks onto broke

Not a bad idea!! It would also be nice to use things like bale handlers on the 3cx!!