The Adventures of Marky and HATTIE the MF5480 - born 18th July 2009

got another T-Shirt you can wear!!....i'll send you a link ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yeah, i'm sure they will have you back!, i'm sure i wont be in London then!....although they way i'm going, i'll have a bigger tractor than 1:32! :D :D :D :D :D

yeah saw you near Shelford, well i did see the Lexions, so assume it was them?"

looks like i need to pop over and see the old girl, she's getting tun in at last! :D :D :D :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The farm manager I worked for this year (and last year) very kindly sent me a photograph in the post.  It's the only picture I actually have of me in the driving seat.

Harvest2010.jpg

There were quite a few folk out taking photographs this year... I think I know where this one was taken, up on the chalk hills behind Addenbrookes hospital in Cambridge

Yeah could do. its a bit of a hike for you though in hatttie  ;D  i was driving a 5480 as we had to on hire this year nice little pocket rocket of a tractor plenty of poke  ;)

I reckon we'll have to tap up old PDC to get me there and back Simon  ;):P  .. I'd love to spend a few days down there showing you how to drink.... AT LEAST a pint and a half before 9pm  :of:-[:)

Just posted this in latest buys... but I think for the sake of completion, I'll put it in Hattie's topic too - sorry for the duplication...

Anyway... I've bought this today which will be used to move green waste, baled material and hopefully help me extract the topsoil from the cliff face that I have made.  It certainly seems to be well made and VERY heavy (650kg from memory)...

IMAGE_400.jpg

Just think of all the new things you'll have to play with after your next visit to Cheffins mate  :P:D :D

I must say Hattie was quite nice to drive too! At least I brought it back in one piece - was tempted to put the Sat Nav on it and head for Fishguard ;D

:D :D  ... she did sound nice when you were coming up the road mate.... I don't get to hear her from the outside very often  :-\ :-[

It's a pity we didn't have more time... would have been nice to drop the loader and baler off - then go for a proper blast.

Next time mate for sure  ;)