Is this unusual?

No chance of finding the top I'm afraid, it was in a box of random junk.

Reminds me of last year when some pikeys had a massive box and I mean massive in probably 20kg's worth of broken Britains. There were at least 5 part combines and 20 or 30 tractors as well as dozens of implements. I just started looking through it and a chancer piped up that he'd just bought the lot for a fiver....... 

its a shawne poole tipping trailer without top  :o..early and rare goes with yello major or rare yellow 5000 good find you just need the metal top

Plastic top  ;)

I can't tell from the pic, but are those the very rare grey plastic E27N style wheel centres or the more usual painted metal ones ?

Shame the skip is missing, but the chassis looks to be in excellent condition - that yellow paint is quite fragile and often chips very easily.

I can't tell from the picture, but are those the very rare grey plastic E27N style wheel centres or the more usual painted metal ones ?

Shame the skip is missing, but the chassis looks to be in excellent condition - that yellow paint is quite fragile and often chips very easily.

Yes ploughmaster they are plastic and match one of my Majors a treat, oh and its mine now, thanks Andy :)

It needs a bit of a clean, all the decals, which I believe are available, and a skip from any source, preferably an autoway one, for the time being as I am sure an original one will turn up at some point(insert smiley with fingers crossed)

Glad everything is OK.....

If I find any more Britains odds and ends I'll offer them on here 1st in future. I do pick up a lot of Britains at boots but most people put silly prices on common stuff, I know today someone had a very damaged modern Ford with no seat or cab and still wanted a fiver for it.

I did have a massive box full or spares and broken stuff sell on e-bay last spring to Belgium, at 4kg the postage was around the 30 quid mark but in fairness the guy paid within an hour of me telling him the bad news.