Cheers again lads

Back off you, join the queue! :D

Stuart, just stop it now please. You're getting me all het up with this string of creations passing along your workbench!

ill put the camera away for a week then  :P

That id look lovely behind a 2wd 7610 :P :P

or an 885xl  :)

looking good, do they actually still make the real ones? used to be made not far from me, a lick of paint and she will look the dogs danglie bits ;)

im not sure  :-

the paint could be the tricky bit  ??? halfords dosnt do a good match i dont think  :-\

looking good stu, paint wise theres a dark green peugout colour that might be of some help, brooklands green,its a shade  of british racing green  i belive ,well looked like it was,s looking at it yesterday while trying to get a bailleys green for something else

the paint could be the tricky bit  halfords dosnt do a good match i dont think 

PM Big A he has made some fraser trailers he should be able to tell you what colour he uses ;)

Fraser trailers are no more :'( they used to be made in Rothienorman north east scotland but went under several years ago now. A company in south east england bought the rights to the equipment so may be made in another form now.

Local farmer uses the F73 which think is 5 tonne and the F92 which I think is the 7 tonner. Lovely trailers.