Hunts farm/ C & C contractors

Smithy140

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks lads. well to be honest I usually just run triple mower with swaff grouper but we have the rake for when its get wet but the main reason they are not in the picture is because thats all the tractors i have in the fleet :D yeah I put silver on the miaze header so it looks used. lastly it aint tipped over yet light land and its been lifting bags with wheat in them but it would be a very brown trouser moment for the operator :D

Oh and a picture from miaze silaging the other day. the fendt and the jag flying at it :D

post-2109-13263917905_thumb.jpg

was your mowers hard to do  ;)

well not terribly. firstly cut the front 1 off and fit a siku bracket. then cut the other 2 off the back and fix them to the frame via some sort of hinge so they fold upwards. the swaff grouper are more difficult as they are scratch builds

• 2 weeks later...

Really busy drilling now. had to get 2 drills in. firstly though some pictures of the modified vaderstad

firstly a couple of the rollover hopper cover. this is made out of a old rubber glove

Image132.jpg

Image133.jpg

then the markers. My excuse for the pre emergence markers not looking like the real ones is that the dealer wanted too much to put them on the drill  ;D

Image134.jpg

then the lifting mecahanism. It dosen't look like the real thing but was the most practical way for me to use it

Image135.jpg

then the spool valve pipes. these are just old headphone wires

Image136.jpg

Then lastly the Valtra on the front. Its been opened up to 230hp so it can pull it.  ;)  note the middle marker as there isnt one on the bonnet

Image138.jpg

well not terribly. firstly cut the front 1 off and fit a siku bracket. then cut the other 2 off the back and fix them to the frame via some sort of hinge so they fold upwards. the swaff grouper are more difficult as they are scratch builds

nice practical modifications for carpet farming. what is the weight you have on valtra?

right, attempted to to make the silage gang look more used today so cerin helped me decide that i should mix chalk and dust to get a sort of maize dust affect. so lest see what you think

firstly a few of the jag

Image147.jpg

Image148.jpg

Image150.jpg

I also done the the trailers

Image151.jpg

then lastly a creative shot of the 74 and 69 passing each other on the road with the jag in the background

Image146.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

So winter has arrived ofr C & C so a round up of the jobs we are doing at the moment.

Firstly we are applying FYM during the winter so we can have a good run at the slurry when the season starts.

100_0952.jpg

then we are spreading plenty of muck with the samson and rolland so they are getting covered in it  :D

100_0953.jpg

100_0955.jpg

Then the 7530 is doing some winter spraying using the new joskin tanker as a bowser

100_0956.jpg

then I decided to sell some wheat so we have started to get some out of the grain store ( need to get rid of some to put some machinery in the dry  :D )

100_0957.jpg

then the haulier came and took some wheat out of the bulk bins with his fastrac

100_0958.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well I'm afraid you won't be seeing anymore of C&C as they are no more, they got into some financial trouble (due to buying too much kit) and have had all the machinery repossessed ( put back in its boxes or on a shelf in my room). thanks for all the comments  ;)