Britains Farm Figures no7561 and 7562.

Those look very good indeed; nice that the right hand one has the less common red Farmers Daughter :).  They must have been kept very carefully to remain in such pristine condition after all this time.  Did it hurt the wallet badly?

Both sets ran from 1970 to 1975.

The white interlocking fencing was first made when Britains first produced plastic farm figures in about 1958.  It was based on the Britains lead fencing, with two clips (later a third clip was added).  The brown hurdles were introduced in 1960.

The white interlocking fencing was first made when Britains first produced plastic farm figures in about 1958.  It was based on the Britains lead fencing, with two clips (later a third clip was added).  The brown hurdles were introduced in 1960.

These were also available in a brown/tan colour hard(brittle!) plastic.

No Marmitemania they would look good in MY collection ;)

The brown hurdles were also available in a seperate box, unsure of the date, green and white box, 'Britains Herald' printed in black with a picture of the hurdles and there were 6 in the box. I've got a few boxes of them lurking around somewhere.

These were also available in a brown/tan colour hard(brittle!) plastic.

I recall you mentioning them in a previous thread. 

The white ones are first known on a new lines list dated 1957, numbered 801 (from 1959 was changed to H1719).  Before that, what had previously been the lead version (586) was shown in the full Britains catalogue as '586 Plastic Fencing' from 1955 to 1959.  With the two overlapping, I have come to the conclusion that the brittle brown plastic version may have actually been the plastic 586. 

I recall you mentioning them in a previous thread. 

The white ones are first known on a new lines list dated 1957, numbered 801 (from 1959 was changed to H1719).  Before that, what had previously been the lead version (586) was shown in the full Britains catalogue as '586 Plastic Fencing' from 1955 to 1959.   With the two overlapping, I have come to the conclusion that the brittle brown plastic version may have actually been the plastic 586. 

Yes I did mention these before, but in my defence (no pun intended :D) that was a while ago. I have just had a look at them and they only have two clips to join them together. I do not have a complete one, of the five or so I bought they all have a bit missing somewhere, albeit the hooks or damaged feet or a broken rail. I think you could be right here though pm :)