sparrow legs jd 6810 (new topic)

sparrow legs

no pics of pond job, didnt take pics as its pvt and secure were the job is, cameras all over etc on a pvt fishing lake. got all the island out, land graded and some top soil replaced, box screaner arrived today so its sorting out the soil/rubble pile, js145 loading it and then im heaping the hardcore with a jcb loadall and filling a tractor and trailer with the soil. once we have screaned the crusher will arrive and i will be heaping up from that.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the wheels have been turning on my 6810 today! as a mate of mine said on the cb "ive got the baler on, there are combines going and your on ya flail, do you think it could be harvest" i like to think of it more as "the dash for the cash"

• 1 year later...

it had 9341 ish, clock read 4341 and i did see a dealer advertising it as that!!! poor girl had to go as it had lost lube pressure in the gearbox so was only  a matter of time till the clutches burn out with a 10k plus repair bill, was a sad day seen it go away on the lorry. been 2 months without a tractor as sold the 6810 into the trade and been waiting for the right replacement to come along

Archived