Bale Handling

Tellarian

i think there's a few of those trucks up near cirencester as well steve for the mushroom composting company , they haul straight in from fields

that guy was an absolute legend felt really bad when he blew up his 1st engine after openning it up too much :D

andy barnes  :D :D & even then he couldn't shut it down as it started to run on it's own engine oil  :D :D

think he's still got it at the back of his shed although i havent seen it out side for a few years now  ??? it went on a tour of the local village fate's as kept cropping up in the local papers  :D

i think there's a few of those trucks up near cirencester as well steve for the mushroom composting company , they haul straight in from fields

andy barnes  :D :D & even then he couldn't shut it down as it started to run on it's own engine oil  :D :D

think he's still got it at the back of his shed although i havent seen it out side for a few years now  ??? it went on a tour of the local village fate's as kept cropping up in the local papers  :D

we saw him at grassland too  :D and everyone was looking at him  :D

I remember that, it was great!!  Farmers are the best on scrapheap challenge!  It looks to me like an old bedford lorry on agri wheels and tyres??

looks like a scanny cab to me, poss a volvo, not up on my lorrys, but its not a bedford, see enough of them down here on army lorrys