Britains farm tractor implement & accessories sets

thats quite a find , i wonder how many people have sets like this hidden away & just forgotten about ?

just out of interest andy , how much would a set like that go for , not that i'll ever find one let alone afford one !

There was one sold at Wallis and Wallis last year, I think the picture is earlier in this topic, it went for £3000  :o

I think Barry already said it.. it is a set of which most toy enthusiast can only dream of ever owning as you seldom see them and are very expensive.. I only recently started with adding the Britains sets to my collection and seeing these brilliant sets, i doubt i ever get my hands on something like that. Cheers for sharing

'Made in England' . . .  :'(  Don't see that anymore. Don't quite see the love for the models in the same way either. That's a smashing set, Andy. Really nice and far more desireable than todsays models I feel. Just can't see the same love for todays model in tomorrows world.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

why dont britains re-release a two tractor impliment set or evenn a one tractor set again like the MF & FORD boxes they did in the late 70s 

they could do it with current machinery and with any classic machinery and classic tractors they

currently have in the catologues

• 1 month later...

I just buy a very nice set for my collection. Britains farm tractor imlement & accessories set number 9596. This is the set with the ford super major 5000. Is the set with the super major (ddn) the same as this one? I never see one with a ddn tracor in a set like this.

see all thats very nice, and at the time i assume it was quite popular, so why dont britains make a modern version? because i would buy it.

Hi,

What do you think this is worth?

Original number 9599. Also includes an inlay card. All models in vg, excllent condition. all decals present.

I have figures and bales (both not shown). Roller has one towing hook missing.. 3x Small chips on trailer.

box fair

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

What do you think this is worth?

Original number 9599. Also includes an inlay card. All models in vg, excllent condition. all decals present.

I have figures and bales (both not shown). Roller has one towing hook missing.. 3x Small chips on trailer.

box fair

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

wow thats a nice one agoose,i wouldent like to say how much its worth i think ive seen mint ones go for 300 on vectis online auctions  i would love one for posterity if i had the funds .............and welcome to the forum mate do you have any other late 70s boxed britains farm toys  ;):of :of