mchale v660

batcher

Seen one sat in a straw field today not sure if it was on demo on bought farm also has a welger RP520 which sells very well locally.

Quite a few burst bales though is that when the net runs out or some other reason ??? ??? ???

driver is a hooligan :D, na i imagine its when the net runs out rob  8)

Cheers Murray.

Must say looks a nice bit of kit in the flesh but not sure how they found it compared to the welger :-\

Usually pressure wound up too tight for the conditions, Rob. i.e if the straw is a bit tight.

(Or if it is a New Holland BR7070 it's because you're baling perfectly ok but the net catches when the door opens and as the bale rolls out the net unwids from the bale  ::):D  )

Loads round beside me either welger or claas rollants.

I was speak to a farmer locally about his last year and he said he would have nothing else now except the welger he carries out contract baling as well as his own for silage, hay and straw and had now breakdowns at all also very few thrown bales I suppose every baler throws the odd few and as tris has said depend son the straw quality.