Robbo's Photos

robbo

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Eurodeere so here you go.

I went out with my new phone yesterday and took a few photos of a ground maintenance crew at work only for my phone to play up and delete them all. Thankfully they were still there today and I managed to get a few more, so far the phone hasn't eaten any more pictures  :-\ :-\ :-\

Loading up

005-7.jpg

006-8.jpg

009-6.jpg

and then spreading

007-6.jpg

004-8.jpg

003-7.jpg

For the simple reason that by and large they are highly reliable and there is a good dealer nearby if anything does go wrong.

And at one time cheap compared to other brands and a bit like a Skoda used to be in many respects, you either love them or hate them ;D

Yesterday (the photos that I lost) they were spiking (vertidraining) and they had a slot seeder which had discs that cut a slot in the ground and then dribbled grass seed into the slot.

Today they were spreading sand on top which would help to cover the seed and will also trickle into the spike holes which will help with the water flow through the soil profile and keep the surface drier.